Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unknown Friend

Credits: Nestor Clavel Jr.
The wind shouts, as I step on this land 
Piles of sticks, of woods to take, I demand  
I found myself lying on the grass 
I didn't expect, came with grace giving his hand  
I thought he could stay, to bid my thank you's   
But then, he just rushed, left; and it was him I lose  
I sought him, but there wasn't a clue  
Another missed chance of knowing a boo
Because I was coerced to post something here in order to start really the act of blogging, I got tangled with my old cattleya notes that were once required by my most admired yet lunatic teacher of literature with the initials A.D. This is where I found the poem entitled "Unknown Friend" along with some of my indescribable products of imagination and poetry. I forgot to whom I dedicated this poem but I do recall that this was really for "someone". :)yeah. As far as I can still remember, this was our last activity before we enter short stories. The whole class went out of the classroom and everyone looked for his inspiration. This is where I found myself; at the island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment