Saturday, October 22, 2011

Extraterrestrial Return: E.R

Hey there! It has been a while since I last posted here in my blog, not to mention the two other posts which were not under my specifications of giving you a connotative or a denotative meaning of the things I wanna share with you. However, I still wanted you to know that I'm still alive but barely breathing. Since the beginning, I had to note every draft so when I'll have my vacant time, I could finally finish them up, but it seems that every day gets more and more tiresome that I end up nothing but hitting the sack and worse, forgetting my self-project, my blog.
We're having our sembreak and I'm coming back with a different dimension as this:
 

Say what you gotta say because my friends and I became demonic and angelic at the same time the moment we crawled our way to the light and felt wild with the whipping of our hair back and forth. Yeah. Posing in front of the camera and feeling sexy and stupid in front of the web cam are ways of how we bond together. Since my buddies and I seldom see each other, we make sure that during breaks we enjoy and have the time of our lives all together again, and this video  became our very first "production" as a tribute to Katy Perry's magnetizing E.T, regardless of our T.G.I.F. memorable version, that one of Katy's too. :)

Expect more from me this break, I may not be whining neither grieving nor blurting but I may be sharing more lighter and positive aura now that I've learned how important it is to have that optimistic attitude.
Now I quote, "Think of the things that could go right and not of the things that could go wrong." 

P.S. We had disabled embedding on our video so pardon us, but you have to watch it exclusively on youtube :) Thank you! 

2 comments: