Monday, June 4, 2012

Focused

It's the first day of classes and of course, there is NO CLASS. 

Remember the "road" I have been referring to in The Teller since more likely three weeks ago? (if you have actually read it) Well, this is it. 
I'm officially a Pharmacy student at the University of San Agustin, Iloilo. 

I know it's a big question of why? how come? what happened? but I will not be answering those questions here, probably in a different post.

Let me show you the journey of our day as we had nothing to do, but wait earlier.
Photos were randomly taken... but each has a story to tell.  
It begins here
Making use of our white indestructible mobile phones
Vandals are sometimes inspirational
Just accenting ourselves
It feels great to be irregular 
Looking vintage
Because I was deceived by these crablets
Water is life
So Good! 
And we call it a day...

Credits to my dear friend, Eunice, for taking mostly of the shots. These weren't photo shopped or instagram-ed.
Lesson learned: You don't need an overpriced camera to capture beautiful moments.
Embrace art. Learn some skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment